Sunday, August 29, 2010

FLEA-BAG!!!

We have fleas in the RV!!!  I noticed one on my ankle last night and this morning 2 on my leg...URGGGG!!!  I hate fleas. We had a bad flea problem at this house that we lived in when the kids were 3 and 4.  We were infested.  One of the twins had bites marks all over his legs (mosquitoes love him too).  I sprayed every day and mopped my floors so frequently that I wore off the finish, but despite my efforts, after months of trying to get rid of those nastly little terrors, they would not leave.  The funniest thing was that we didn't even have a pet.  Finally, I called in an exterminator and afer a couple of application they were gone.

Skyla, my daughter, has been complaining about having, "little flying bugs" on her legs, for a couple days now.  I dismissed what she was telling me as her imagination or an exageration, but, low and behold, she was right.  FLEAS!!!....URGGGG!!!!

It must have been my Siamese cat, Sassy.  She is strictly an indoor cat, but since we have been in the RV, she has run out a few times, and must of picked them up.  I checked her this morning and they are all over her.  They can be spotted easily in her white hair.  Damn FLEA-BAG!!!

I usually keep Frontline on my other cat, Harley, because he wonders in and out of the house, but I didn't think that my... precious...indoor...DESIGNER cat would become a FLEA-BAG...URGGG!!!  So I'm off to pick up some more Frontline.  I hope that it does the trick, and, fast.  I really don't want to use chemicals sprays and such in the rv, with the baby crawling around and all.


catfle.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment