Friday, August 27, 2010

11 Days and Counting...Drywall!!!

YES!!!  We have drywall.  The hangers arrived this afternoon.
Hangers use stilts.




Notice my daughter peeking in to see.




I spent yesterday at Walmart with the kids.  I had a bunch of stuff that I had to get. I bought this awesome Lysol No- Touch Hand Soap Dispenser.  I like it a lot.  I wasn't sure if the touch sensor would be too sensitive and dump soap all over the counter, but it really doesn't.  My kids are notorious for making a mess with the handsoap.  I really like this machine.  I will buy a couple more when we get in the house, one for each bath.  So needless to say, I haven't picked up paint yet.





The soap refills also come in grapefruit and cucumber.  I smelled them all in the store.  The cucumber I liked the best.











My deadline is growing near, very near, not sure if I will make it.  The plumber didn't show today.  He still has to hook up the main drain in the basement and hook up the gas in the basement.  He's telling me next week.  Hopefully the paint will go on by Monday.  I have a finish carpenter also scheduled for Monday.  I don't normally like to do both simultaneously, but we'll have to make it work.  He can cut outside to avoid dust on the new paint.  We'll see how that goes.  Tomorrow is plaster!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment