Sunday, September 5, 2010

I did it!!!....(well, kinda...)

We slept in the guest house last night for the first time!!!  It was soooo nice.  It has a nice clean remodeled smell instead of a musty old camper stench.  We had the ceiling fans going so there was a cool breeze and great air circulation.  It was airy and spacious.  It felt amazing being back in my king bed.

Now for the kinda.  The bathroom isn't completely done yet.  I had to get out of bed last night and walk outside to the RV just to wee.  The paint and tile are complete.  All we have to do is grout the tile and my plumber can hook up the toilette, vanity, and shower.  He had to order a vent pipe for the tankless water heater, so we won't have hot water in there until the part comes in, I'm hoping everything will be all set for Tuesday.
Today I have to assemble the toilette cabinet and get the tv and other things organized.
Nothing much more to report now.  I'll post pics tomorrow.

So...I guess this countdown is technically over.  I made it with 2 days to spare.  Now for the next countdown, which will be a really, really tough one.  The countdown to get into the real house by Christmas :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment